Information you provide to Skyline
When registering an account with Skyline you provide us with
- Email address
- Shipping and/or billing address
- Payment information
- Phone number
Skyline automatically collects
- IP Address
- Location information-using GPS location on your personal computer or mobile device
- Usage data such as but not limited to; purchasing behavior when using Skylines services, the pages you visited and how long you spent on those pages, what dates and times you use Skylines services
- Skyline tracks cookies on your device, cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded onto your device
- Skylines services may have links to third party organizations and those parties may have their own privacy parties. Skyline will not be held responsible for any practices on those other parties websites or applications.
- The Services may also offer you the ability to interact with plug-ins from social media sites and others, which may allow us or the social media site to receive data from or about you. If you have previously provided personal information to a third-party operating a plug-in on the Services, then that third-party may recognize you on the Services. Plug in pages may have their own privacy policies which you are responsible to read to your fullest understanding. Skyline is not responsible for those pages in any way.
- In general, we collect, use and store ("process") your information to provide the Services, to fix and improve the Services, to develop new services, and to market our companies and their products and services. These include but are not limited to; setup and manage accounts, collecting payment and processing and fulfilling orders.
- We keep your information for the time period required to complete the purposes for which it is processed or satisfy legal retention requirements. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it or the requirements of applicable laws.
- We may disclose your information or your use of Skylines services to; service providers whom we employ, affiliates whom we are partnered in, if you are a seller then some of the information you provide to Skyline may be made available such as country of seller and where your store is located, advertisers and for any legal purposes to protect Skyline and any of its affiliates.
- If you are a California resident, you may ask for a list of third-parties that have received your information for direct marketing purposes during the previous calendar year. This list also contains the types of information shared.